Introducing the CTAP Health Summit!
Citizen’s Agenda for Healthcare Reforms in Nigeria
Get ready for an insightful discussion on Nigeria’s healthcare accountability and government commitment. On Thursday, September 14, 2023, we will engage stakeholders in high-level policy conversations themed ‘Citizen’s Agenda for Healthcare Reform in Nigeria’, where we will set an agenda for the health sector reform in Nigeria and encourage Nigerians to stand up as a stakeholder in the business of healthcare in the country.
Our esteemed speakers include:
- Dr. Anita Zaidi, President Gender Equality Division, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Daju Kachollom, Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health
- Dr. Faisal Shuaib, Director, National Primary Health Care Development Authority
- Vivianne Ihekweazu, Country Director, Nigeria Healthwatch
- Tempe Giwa-Tubosun, CEO Lifebank
- Dr. Adaeze Chidinma Oreh, Commissioner for Health, Rivers State.
Supported by the Skoll Foundation and Conrad Hilton Foundation